2012年1月2日星期一

My Blushing Hot Pick From Lancome Cosmetics 2

Image freelancing for Lancome for a while. I did Pro Training with Ross Burton that is the Creative Director of Lancome. I like cooperating with the line and dealing using the products. Well, one of the many great things about freelancing is you reach test out different products and then judge what works and what does not, which products that appeals to you and others you can easily dispose off. Well make your best effort, I recently found my the top blush ever. I love this blush; I reckon any woman needs of their makeup case. It is just splendid.My personal favorite product by Lancome and favorite blush at this moment is Magique Blush, around the color Subtle Fluff. I reckon one thing Irrrm a sucker for a lot with this blush is this is actually light, it really sits really nicely to the cheek, and give your epidermis a fantastic radiant glow. This color provides you with a touch of color and appears great with many skin tones. My only suggesting assuming you have really bad acne, avoid the use of this blush it usually cause the skin to flake. When you've got a darker skin tone, I propose using one which has an orange shade. The blush comes in a minute pot, and is particularly whipped to a mousse texture. You may apply with your fingers as well as a brush. I prefer to put it on having a foundation brush. If you prefer more coverage, use the Magique Blush first and then apply the perfect blush as well for long lasting coverage. I prefer to use Nars Orgasm blush in the top. It is that make up 7 colorful shades in a light pink to a shimmery brown. The information manufactured with jojoba wax and pearls by using a silicone base. Ladies this is the need to have with your makeup case. Do not forget to shop for a foundation brush if you can't have one. Several companies make good foundation brushes. Magique Blush cost $28.50 and you'll find at department shops or online at http://www.lancome.com. Orgasm blush by Nars you could find at major malls or online at http://www.narscomsetics.com or http://www.sephora.com. I am a professional makeup artist based in Los Angeles. I'm a certified makeup artist and trained along the Makeup Designory, MAC, Bobbi Brown, and Lancome. We're available for makeup services for whatever need. Very often find a tv personality, film, and photo shoots and I am an established on the beauty industry. You are able to email me at njones@naloinc.com, call at 323-284-8053, visit my website at http://www.naloinc.com or http://www.nalocosmetics.com to get more detail of my personal favorites.

没有评论:

发表评论